6 Tricks to get the Best Quote for Bike Insurance
The law in India makes it mandatory for every vehicle owner to own an insurance policy. When you opt for insurance, it remains valid for one year after which you are required to get it renewed. Earlier, acquiring a policy and renewing it demanded much time but with the progression of technology, it can all be done online now. Just by sitting within the comforts of your home, you can buy and renew your policy without spending hours.
However, many vehicle owners avoid buying insurance due to the finances involved, without realizing the fact that it can push them into legal troubles. True that, no compromises can be made when it comes to buying two wheeler insurance online India. Nonetheless, you can play smart to get the best quote for your bike insurance by following the tips and tricks discussed under.
Tips to get the best offer on your bike insurance
- Avoid smaller claims- If you have a habit of making claims for small dents and broken clutch then you better get over it. If the cost of damage is bearable, you should not make any claims. The reason behind is that when you do not make any claims during the entire term of the insurance, you are going to receive additional rewards from the insurer. Later, when you will plan for online bike insurance renewal, you will have to pay reduced premium amounts. This is known as ‘No Claim Bonus’.
- Timely renewal- It is important to keep a record of the expiry date of your existing policy and you should get it renewed before it lapses. When you renew it on time, you actually save money which is otherwise spent on re-inspection of the vehicle after the policy has expired. Our company gives a reminder to the customers about renewing the policy.
- Add on cover options- Yes, you can always consider the additional cover option with your existing insurance policy. At the time of renewal, you should read the policy document thoroughly and mark off the add-on covers that you do not require anymore. Revisiting the policy documents and the add-ons can help you save money.
- Consider voluntary excess- This refers to the percentage of share that you promise to fix in a claim situation. This is required at the time of renewing or acquiring the policy. The prominent advantage of voluntary excess is that you get a considerable discount on your policy premium. To know about the mechanics and other details of voluntary excess, you can reach us at any time.
- Compare online- One of the best ways to save money is to compare the insurance policies of different insurers online. You can get a price quote from different insurers and then choose the one that fits your budget and requirements the best. We assure that you will hardly find any other insurer with such good policy features like ours. You can contact us to experience it on your own.
- Drive safe- Last but not the least, you should drive safe so that, there are no accidents and no claims. It will not only keep your precious life safe but will also increase the amount of your NCB. In fact, lesser claims will lead to lower premiums, saving your money to a great extent.
Therefore, you must not make any delays in buying three-year insurance policy for Two Wheeler from us. We will extend our absolute support in making you understand the policy features and the benefits of it. Our team of professionals is right here to get you the finest 2-wheeler bike insurance without any hassles. Reach us in no time!