1. Best compatibility in IE6 and above IE versions.
2. Before logging into policy issuance page , please make sure you are having all below mentioned details ready with you:
3. Policy No.: Enter your vehicle’s existing policy certificate number.
4. Frame No./Engine No.: Enter Frame or Chassis/Engine Number mentioned in your existing policy certificate or registration certificate book (RC).
5. Customer Name: Enter Insured Person/ Company/Firm Name as mentioned in existing policy.
6. Mobile No.: Fill your correct mobile number for subsequent communication & connectivity with you for policy renewal reminder etc.
7. Email-id: Fill your valid & correct email-id for enabling us to send your insurance policy certificate instantly.
8. Please (?) the applicable option of claim status (Yes/No).
9. After filling the entire correct information click on submit button, which will take you to actual policy page.
10. You will have to fill registration number & registration date in case of first renewal.
11. You may add/delete additional covers or product like other than PA cover, Accessories and Nil or Zero depreciation.
12. You can edit Nominee Details.
13. Now click on Proposal Preview button.
14. Check all the details & (?) on the Agree & Confirm option.
15. Click on submit button which will redirect you to insurance company’s payment gateway.
16. You can pay through either of the following payment modes:
17. Provide your debit/ credit card or Net banking details and go through PIN & OTP verification, as required.
18. Once your payment is confirmed, system will generate a motor policy certificate.
19. You may take print of this policy certificate and one copy of the same will be sent on your email-id as filled in by you during the renewal process.
Please feel free to call us between 9 am to 7 pm on our toll free number 1800-102-4376 or write to us at [email protected] for any help / clarification related to renewal of your policy.