Online 2 Wheeler Insurance from HCSPL: Insure Any of Your Brand Bike or Scooter
Hero Corporate Service Private Limited – Insurance Distribution (HCSPL) offers you to buy 2-Wheeler Online Insurance. It is a Comprehensive one year & long term 2-Wheeler Online Insurance cover that provides coverage to the bike/scooter, its owner as well as co-passengers.
The 2-Wheeler Online Insurance policy is not only for Hero bikes but also for other brands.
HCSPL provides innovative coverages which includes maximum benefits:
- Nearly Cashless settlement at authorised dealerships.
- Hassle-free claim settlement
- Competitive premium
- You can renew your bike insurance even after expiry date at any time thru HCSPL online system
- Any time claim support
- Comprehensive coverage that insures against theft, third party liability, vehicle damage & accidental covers for owner as well as co-passengers
- Regular updates of your claim status
- Protection against annual increase in Third Party Insurance premium
We understand that 2-wheelers are one of the most economic & convenient ways to travel. But along with convenience, there are some unexpected risks associated with these vehicles like accident & theft. The comprehensive two wheeler insurance policy is an ideal solution to keep your vehicle and owner secure against various damages caused by natural and man-made calamities, including acts of terrorism. It gives you protection against liabilities arising from damages to a third party due to accident.
Long Term Two Wheeler Insurance
With the option to choose up to 3-year policy period, HCSPL offers instant bike insurance facility at affordable prices. The policy holders pay the fix premium for 3 years and relax for next 3 years without taking any hassle of annual renewal. The plan helps to protect against the statutory increase in third party liability premium which is regulated by the government.
Make sure you know what is covered in your two wheeler insurance policy before investing on one. The basic cover features for such plans include:
Loss or Damage to your Vehicle against Natural Calamities:
Loss or Damage to your Vehicle against Man-made Calamities:
Personal Accident Cover Coverage
The cover is offered under situations where the individual owner or driver of the vehicle mounts or dismounts from the two wheeler while driving or travelling. You can also get optional personal accident covers for co-passengers.
Third Party Legal Liability Protection
It is a crucial coverage available for bike riders. It provides protection against legal liability due to accidental damages resulting in the permanent injury, death of a person, and damage caused to the surrounding property. For every biker it is mandatory to buy two wheeler insurance and carefully check the policy document & its terms and conditions.
Exclusions for Two Wheeler Insurance Policy
- Normal wear and tear
- General ageing of the vehicle
- Consequential loss
- Mechanical breakdown
- Electrical breakdown
- Damage to tyres and tubes (unless the vehicle is damaged)
- Vehicles being used otherwise than in accordance with limitations as to use
- Damage to/ by a person driving any vehicles or cars without a valid license
- Damage to/ by a person driving the vehicle under the influence of drugs or liquor
- Loss/ damage due to war, mutiny or nuclear risk
Value Added Add-on Covers:
Nil Deprecation:- A unique benefit for all Hero MotoCorp 2 wheeler customers
This is an add on cover for all HCSPL Insurance Policies which allows no depreciation deduction from repair loss claims for replacement of damaged parts. This cover is applicable to all 2 wheelers insured on HCSPL system.
- ND Cover provides coverage to all new vehicles as well as vehicles for renewal;
- Cover is up to age of 3 years of vehicle from the policy commencement date;
- No claim excess clause
- Mid-term inclusion of add-on cover is not allowed
- Depreciation will not be deducted from repair loss claims, for replacement of damaged parts. (Total loss and CTL will be settled on the basis of IDV)
Return to Invoice
Hero corporate in association with its insurance partner launched an Innovative insurance cover for all hero Motocorp customers
- Invoice protect can be sold to any Hero Motocorp customer
- Difference between the current invoice price of the insured vehicle and insured’s declared value
- First time registration charges, motor own damage premium paid and road tax incurred with respect to the insured vehicle, their sum subject to a maximum of 10% of current invoice price.
- Permitted For all Hero Motocorp Vehicles & HCSPL Renewals for 2 Years (Subject to below mentioned conditions).
- Applicable on all HCSPL renewal, incase of break-in renewal survey of the vehicle is must.
- Applicable only if vehicle is insured through HCSPL system
- Applicable only if vehicle is covered from / prior to date of delivery
- Mid-term cover is not permitted
- Cover is available only to original buyer of Hero Motocorp vehicle
- Cover expires if vehicle is sold / transferred in mid-term of policy
- Normal policy excess would be applicable under own damage section
- Invoice protect premium not eligible for NCB calculation
- RTO receipt for registration charges and road tax would be required at the Time of claim`